Appier is a technology company that makes it easy for businesses to use artificial intelligence to grow and succeed in a cross screen era. Appier is formed by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with experience in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
Our colleagues come from Google, Intel, Yahoo, as well as renowned AI research groups in Harvard University and Stanford University. Headquartered in Taiwan, Appier serves more than 500 global brands and agencies from offices in international markets including Singapore, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and South Korea.
- Develop and operate scalable, reliable and maintainable service-based softwares and related components.
- Cowork with team members to design system architecture, choose proper technologies and plan development.
- Responsible for laying the foundation for the platform as well as proposing solutions to ease software development, monitoring of software, etc.
- Profiling and performance tuning of critical components.
- Deploy system to production and monitor service health.
Nice to have
- 4+ years of experience in Internet Industry.
- MS / PhD degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Good at profiler and debugging tools.
- High performance network service on Linux.
- Design and architect large scale distributed system.
- Design and implement distributed algorithm and data structure.
- Familiar with Nginx / HAProxy.
- Familiar with operation automation tool (such as Ansible).
- Familiar with continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Familiar with monitoring and alert system (Prometheus / Nagios).
- Familiar with functional programming.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Service or Google Compute Engine.